Manual Games->Live leaderboard
For the player who will score the points:
Optionally start with adding a shortcuts on the desktop of your mobile phone, after accessing the site golfleaderboard.be via Google, click on the small menu at the top right and select "Add to the home screen"
Or install the Android application ->
The first time:
Click on the "Register" button and complete the fields.
- In the general menu:
- Click "Games" then "Current game" menu
- Select the number of players that will be in your flight.
- Select your Golf course.
(you can add your Golf course if it is not included in the list)
- Click "Validate" button.
Before the tournament (or friendly game):
During the tournament (or friendly game):
- Click on the "Connect" button
(If you see the point encoding table, skip this step, you are already registered and logged in)
- In the "Scores" column, fill in the first names of the players from your flight
- Complete the scores as in the example below for hole 1:
Marc.F does 2 strokes, so a BIRDIE, Michel.F does the PAR and JC.P does 4, so the BOGEY
- Click "Validate" and the table automatically moves to the next hole.
- If you want to correct an error, click on the icone of the hole to correct, complete the scores and validate.
(this can also be used to encode an out-of-range score greater than 9)
- If for some reason, your browser is freezing, close it and return to golfleaderboard.be, you can continue.
(all encoded and validated scores are kept in memory).
Encoding example (PAR 3):
Check the fields that matches each player's score (P=Par)